KCSB Konsortium Sdn Bhd (KKSB) is a member of Al-Hidayah Group Of Companies which has been involved in more than RM1 Billion worth of major government contracts (JKR, MINDEF, MOE) and privatization projects locally and abroad.
KKSB owns 2 parcels of land in Johor Bahru, Johor:
● Lot 139 (approx. 71 acres), Mukim Tebrau.
● Lot 1876 (approx. 310 acres), Mukim Plentong
● Within the Pasir Gudang Parliamentary Constituency.
● Flagship “A” (Iskandar Development Corridor)
● Transitory spot from Singapore
Lands are easily accessible via land, sea and air transportation:
● Eastern Dispersal Link (7 minutes to CIQ (7.5 km))
● Pasir Gudang Highway
● Tebrau/Pandan PLUS Highway.
● Coastal Highway
● Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Route
Surrounded by a mixture of existing matured developments:
● Residential - Taman Redang, Taman Molek
● Commercial – Taman Molek, Taman Johor Jaya
● Industrial – Tebrau Industrial I & II