● Al- Hidayah Investment Bank (Labuan) Ltd. is an offshore investment banking dedicated to projects in the growth corridors and major cities whether in Malaysia or overseas.
● AHIB is officially registered in January 2002 and it is the first Islamic Investment Banking that is licensed by Labuan Financial Services Authority (LabuanFSA).
● AHIB is focusing in Corporate Advisory and Islamic Investment Finance and have experience with various consultancy projects.
● AHIB provide the investors the opportunity to co-develop residential & commercial projects, for attractive investment returns.
● In the process, they provide investors the opportunity to invest in residential & commercial projects, for attractive investment returns.
● AHIB’s business segment are as follows;
● Al- Hidayah Investment Bank Track Record
1. Financial advisor to Islamic Development Bank (IDB) on Waqf properties development. To form JV company with IDB for the development of waqf properties in the Far East.
2. Arranging and negotiating of Islamic bond worth more than USD594.0 million in Saudi Arabia
3. Financial advisor to the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, Morocco.
4. Financial advisor to PD Sarana Jaya (Jakarta authority for township development) for the development of 27 ha of land at Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta.
5. Financial advisor in construction and development projects worth more than USD 792.3 million.
1. Development of 350 acres of land at Integrated City, Alor Gajah, Malacca
2. Development of Kolej Pendet3. a’ba,UKM Bangi (Built-Operate-Transfer concept)
3. Construction of Students’ Hostel for the University of MoulayIsmail, Meknes, Morocco Meknes, Morocco
● List of AHIB’s On-going Projects
1. D-8 Programme / To promote the islamic economy model
2. Maslahah Private Investment Scheme ( Arranger) W.I.C.E complex
3. Financing arrangement for BOT projects/ USIM
4. Financing arrangement for the W.I.C.E complex
5. Arranger for waqaf land development in Jakarta