● Al-Falah Sejati Sdn Bhd (AFS) is in charge to manage the assets and facilities of Al-Hidayah Group. Al-Falah Sejati Sdn Bhd (AFS) was
incorporated and established in Malaysia’s capital city of Kuala Lumpur in 1984. They are one of the leading asset management and have
extensive experience in the management and development of buildings, residential and hostels.
● AFS specifically was established to engage in the core business activities of property management and services for the Group of
companies in Malaysia. AFS currently owns and manages several properties that are located in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Melaka and several
other locations in Malaysia.
● One of major projects managed by AFSSB is Pendeta Za’ba’s College, UKM. Through Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) concept, AFSSB
was awarded 30 years concession period to manage the administration and operation of the college. Pendeta Za’ba’s College was
completed in 2004. The college has 8 twin blocks, 1 block of 2-storey commercial building for offices, restaurants, shops, mosque and 1
unit of 2-storey bungalow for the principal
● AFSSB currently owns and manages several properties that are located in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Melaka and several other locations in
Malaysia. Among the properties that are under the management of AFSSB are as follows:
1. Menara Hidayah, Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur – eleven storey office tower
2. Shop lots/offices and bungalows in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor & Melaka